It’s always cookie o’clock! Of course it depends on the season, which ingridients you can add, but in general: Cookies are just perfect no matter what time of the day! Because I am an absolute cookie-lover (you may already found out), I wanted to combine my passion for sweet food with that for DIYs. This adorable étagère is perfect to render a special touch to your cookie buffet. Because it’s so easy you can decide how many étagères you want to create.
What Do You Need:
- Tin Can
- 2 plates, different sizes (either porcelain or cardboard)
What Do You Have To Do:
- Give your tin can a special colour. You can decide, if you want your plates and can to match or not.
- Let the paint dry.
- When the paint has dried completely, you put glue on the can’s bottom. Stick the glued side on the bigger of the two plates. Let the glue dry again.
- Then put glue on the bottom of the other plate and lay it on top of the can. Press it together and leave it to dry for some time.
- Tip: The waiting time is ideal to make quick and easy – but still delicious – chocolate chip cookies. Add some white or dark chocolate and et voilà you have something to present on your étagère.
- And now: Put the cookies (or cake) on the plates and enjoy! 🙂
Are you a cookie-fan, too? What’s your favourite cookie recipe? Please share your best recipe with me.