Image Source: Shutterstock.
The Ghosts, Pumpkins, Spiders, and Ghouls are fast approaching. Halloween will arrive soon and it is time to start planning for the Halloween centerpieces that will adorn my home. This year my new feature is my trick or treat can lamps. Tin cans are perfect for this and I have them everywhere in my house. You can make these look like mummies and spiders or choose a simpler variant. For the look of my new cans, I choose the most popular prank on earth and the motto of Halloween “Trick or Treat”. These creepy eye catchers fit perfectly next to your home entrance or alongside the pumpkins.
To make sure that the little witches and ghosts do not get lost I make them my new trick or treat can lamps and set them up. Here is the instruction how to create them.
What you need for the trick or treat can lamps:
- Acrylic paint (black, orange, green) and brush
- Edding/ Marker
- Tea lights
What you have to do:
So let´s start! I´ll show you a little step-by-step instruction – it´s pretty easy. I promise!
- Take the empty can and write the “Treat” and “Trick” on it.
- Use a hammer and nails to punch little holes on the letters.
- After that, you can take a brush and your acrylic paint to color your can.
- Finally, put the tea light in the can and enjoy your new trick or treat can lamps.
What is your favorite Halloween decoration? Leave your favs in our comment section below!