Hello early bird, have you already collected all of your Christmas gifts? In case you have, I am really jealous of you and I would love to change positions! Right now, I count one single gift which is for my grandmother and it’s the boring calendar she gets every year… Trying to be innovative just never worked out for me the way I planned it. 🙁
But if you are braver or more creative than I am, I have something (maybe) new for you and it’s about packaging! Even though I don’t have any gifts yet, I know how to wrap them up. Because my world often revolves around cookies, candy and so many more sweet treats, this DIY perfectly fits my personal habits! 🙂 I’ll show you how you can create a sweet and simple gift wrapper for your thoughtful chosen presents.
What Do You Need:
– Old Cookie Can
– Spray Cans (choose any colours you like)
– Christmas Stickers
What Do You Have To Do:
- Honestly, the best part is the beginning. The only way to get to empty cookie cans is to eat them all up. What a pity! 😉
- When the cookie can is finally ready and clean (and you’re stuffed), you can start spraying the colour on the can. Then wait until everything is really dry.
- Put your presents carefully inside the box and close it. Lace the drawstrings around the can more than two times around the can and use it as additional support.
- If you like, you can put some Christmas sticker on top of your can or put some name or “Merry Christmas” tags onto it.
- Enjoy giving your cookie can as a present! 🙂
Do you wrap up gifts the “classic” way? If not, what’s your favourite kind of gift wrapper? I’m curious and looking forward to seeing your tips and ideas!