1 Cans for Life website and cookies
2 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your browser, on your computer or on your mobile device. They allow a website to recognize your device. Cookies can have several purposes: to ensure that the website takes into account the user’s preferences by, for example, remembering language preferences, passwords and log-in details, to collect statistical data, etc.
3 Which cookies do we use?
We only use third-party cookies set by Google Analytics which provide us with information about our website. Google Analytics uses programming code to collect information about your interaction with our site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites.
Below you will find a summary of the cookies that Metal Packaging Europe uses on its Cans for Life website:
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Duration||Domain|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users on our website to generate statistical information about their use of the website||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users on a website to generate statistical information about their use of the website||24 hours||Google Analytics|
4 How can you delete our cookies or change your cookie settings?
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored.
For more general information on deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- via the contact form available on our website at http://www.metalpackagingeurope.org/#contact;
- by e-mail at email@example.com;
- by mail at Metal Packaging Europe, for the attention of the data protection officer, Square de Meeûs 40, 1000 Brussels (Belgium); or
- by phone at the number +32 2 535 76 51.