French Toast is a popular meal and there exist many different recipes, but did you ever try Peach French Toast? Sweet peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon … Do I have to say more? The very thought of that makes my mouth water and my tummy scream for food, so let’s not waste time … Here’s how you bring yourself into peach-heaven!
What You Need:
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 can of sliced peaches, drained
- 1 baguette (12 slices)
- 5 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Grated cinnamon
How it Works:
- Boil the brown sugar, butter and water in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Then fill it into a baking dish and top it with peaches. Put the bread over the peaches.
- Put eggs, milk and vanilla in a bowl and mix them. Then pour it over the bread slowly.
- Cover the baking dish and put it into the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Take the baking dish out of the fridge 30 minutes before baking.
- Sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Turn on the oven 350° and bake it for 45 minutes.
Hungry now? Just try it. I swear it’s canilicious!
Which one is your favourite recipe with canned peaches? Share it with us!