Since I started surfing through the internet looking for some nice looking summer recipes I came across a site with millions of smoothie recipes. Generally speaking I’m not into that exaggerated healthy lifestyle mode that a lot of women in my age are into right now. Eating is one of my favourite things to do, so taking it too seriously isn’t a lot of fun for me. But smoothies totally fit into that summer feeling, if you know what I mean! They’re fruity, full of vitamins and make you feel good about your food choices.
As I use canned peaches for baking quite often, I decided to try and use them in my super powerful mixer too. And let me tell you: The result was awesome and you should try it too!
So mix all of the ingredients named below and enjoy some healthy and delicious stuff! 🙂
Canned Peaches Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Canned Peaches
- ½ Cup crushed Ice
- ¾ Cup coconut milk* (or other, substitute milk of choice)
- 1 Pinch of cinnamon
- ½ Tsp. sugar (adjust type of sugar and sweetness to preference)
5 Facts About Canned Food And Fruits
1. Canned fruits and vegetables have the same nutrients as fresh and frozen options
2. Canned foods boost nutrients, not sodium. This refers to no-salt added can products
3. Cans protect your food from losing nutrient
4. Canned foods are convenient because they’re mostly prepared (cut or boiled)
5. All cans, including food cans are recyclable!
What's your favourite smoothie recipe? Please leave a comment below.