Conditions of Participation
- The raffle is hosted by Metal Packaging Europe GIE, Square de Meeus 40, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
- The contest takes place from 03 July 2018 until 25 July 2018, 23:59 pm.
- Eligible are people with residence in Europe that have completed their 18th year of age. Employees of Metal Packaging Europe and their relatives are excluded from taking part.
- Participation is only online possible and by registration on the social network Facebook facebook.com.
- In order to participate Facebook users have to comment how they contribute to recycling.
- Multiple entries will be counted as one.
- The raffle’s prize is one of two bikes.
- The winners will be randomly selected under all participants that fulfilled all requirements. Only people, who fulfill these requirements have a chance to win the contest.
- The participants agree in case they win the raffle that their Facebook name will be posted publicly on the Cans for Life Facebook page.
- The drawing of the winners will happen under exclusion of normal legal redress.
- The winners have to get in touch with the Cans for Life Facebook page via direct message, giving their contact details (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number). In case they do not respond within 5 business days the prize will expire and we will choose a new winner.
- The raffle’s prize is not transferable and cannot be paid in cash.
- In case of technical difficulties or any other unforeseen circumstances which influence the raffle’s process, the host has the opportunity to cancel the raffle.
- This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The recipient of all entered information is not Facebook but Metal Packaging Europe. All collected information is not for third party use and will only be used by Metal Packaging Europe with regard to the raffle.
All personal data won’t be used for third party purposes and will be deleted after the raffle prizes are dispatched within the duration of 3 months.