These Cans Are Made for Riding
That’s just one thing they do. Aluminium cans are not only turned into new cans, they are also recycled to steel which can be found everywhere – in bridges, vehicles like trains or ships and of course in bikes! And since we’ve declares this September Mobility Month, we’re happy to provide you with a new ride. Here’s how you can win one! 🙂
Conditions of Participation
- The raffle is hosted by Metal Packaging Europe GIE, Avenue des Arts 41, 1040 Brussels, Belgium.
- The contest takes place from 17 September 2019 until 30 September 2019, 23:59 pm.
- Eligible are people with residence in Europe that have completed their 18th year of age. Employees of Metal Packaging Europe and their relatives are excluded from taking part.
- Participation is only online possible by registration on the social network Facebook facebook.com.
- In order to participate Facebook users have to comment how they try to reduce their ecological footprint, for a chance to win.
- Multiple entries will be counted as one.
- The raffle’s prize is 1 of 4 Cans for Life Bike.
- The winners will be randomly selected under all participants that fulfilled all requirements. Only people, who fulfill these requirements have a chance to win the contest.
- The participants agree in case they win the raffle that their Facebook name will be posted publicly on the Cans for Life Facebook page.
- The drawing of the winners will happen under exclusion of normal legal redress.
- The winners have to get in touch with the Cans for Life Facebook page via direct message, giving their contact details (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number). In case they do not respond within 5 business days the prize will expire and we will choose a new winner.
- The raffle’s prize is not transferable and cannot be paid in cash.
- In case of technical difficulties or any other unforeseen circumstances which influence the raffle’s process, the host has the opportunity to cancel the raffle.
- This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The recipient of all entered information is not Facebook but Metal Packaging Europe. All collected information is not for third party use and will only be used by Metal Packaging Europe with regard to the raffle.
All personal data won’t be used for third party purposes and will be deleted after the raffle prizes are dispatched within the duration of 3 months.